Started by Bloody Jack Kidd, December 06, 2011, 08:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice Mooney

Epic 2018 Online
1000+ users

Mark

Quote from: Bloody Jack Kidd on December 08, 2011, 07:21:27 PM
sweet - got it working!

Sweet! I'm apparently late to read this, lol. I'll put the 3si card back in storage until next time it comes up then.
Mark Piontek, MBA
Director of Information Systems
BS in Information Systems Security

Bloody Jack Kidd

It's actually working really well - able to print via ipp to the printer from linux, mac and Windows.
Sysadmin - Parallel42

Jeff Zylstra

Quote from: Alice on December 12, 2011, 07:53:20 PM
Quote from: Bloody Jack Kidd on December 12, 2011, 02:03:16 PM
/HiBilly
That was good  lol

I was about to tell BJK that hillbillys and cajuns weren't one in the same, until I read it again.   ;)
"We hang the petty thieves, and appoint the great ones to public office"  -  Aesop

Billy Welsh

Quote from: Jeff Zylstra on December 13, 2011, 04:51:01 PM
I was about to tell BJK that hillbillys and cajuns weren't one in the same, until I read it again.   ;)

Good point.  The Cajuns have a totally different accent, and some even speak a variant of French.   ;D
Billy Welsh
VP of Accounting
CableSouth Media, LLC dba SwyftConnect

Jeff Zylstra

Quote from: Billy Welsh on December 14, 2011, 10:18:13 AM
Quote from: Jeff Zylstra on December 13, 2011, 04:51:01 PM

Good point.  The Cajuns have a totally different accent, and some even speak a variant of French.   ;D

French like in "Geaux Tigers!"?    ;)   
"We hang the petty thieves, and appoint the great ones to public office"  -  Aesop

Jeff Golas

If you need a JetDirect 600 series, get the 620N. Its a dark gray card that replaces the buggy (it WILL die) 615N, and should be 10/100. You can score em for lke $25 on ebay now... I remember when it was like $200 to buy one of these.
Jeff Golas
Johnson, Kendall & Johnson, Inc. :: Newtown, PA
Epic Online w/CSR24
http://www.jkj.com

Billy Welsh

I am going to have to look again, but I've tried at least 2 615's (I think) of questionable status (one Sharpied "bad?" and another with no marking but also sitting on a shelf) in my mothballed Digital Sender and I get zip.  So I am wondering if this dinosaur MUST have a 610?
Billy Welsh
VP of Accounting
CableSouth Media, LLC dba SwyftConnect

Jeff Golas

615s are JUNK. They die out of the blue. Grab a 620 and enjoy your network printing.
Jeff Golas
Johnson, Kendall & Johnson, Inc. :: Newtown, PA
Epic Online w/CSR24
http://www.jkj.com