Custom Dec page query

Started by Andrew Carrick, July 27, 2010, 05:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Carrick

Is it right that we can't open more than one of these at a time, even for different customers/policies? Have tried it here but second one just reverts to the first.
Jelf Insurance Partnership
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
Me and TAM used to have a thing but we've split amicably. She got the kids, I got the Camaro and the maid.

Jim Jensen

US edition, but I can open 2 concurrently for different clients. Different clients, same policy type.
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

Andrew Carrick

Thanks Jim, ours won't do that, but I can't believe this is a US/UK feature difference. Do you have dual monitors?
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
Me and TAM used to have a thing but we've split amicably. She got the kids, I got the Camaro and the maid.

Hans Manhave

Can confirm Jim's findings.  Version 9.3US.

Dual monitors, but displaying TAM on the main (#1) screen.  Dec page opens up full screen, but can be "restored down" to actual tab size.  Second one opens on top of it, but can be pulled to the side.  I am not using any monitor utility.
Fantasy is more important than knowledge, because knowledge has its boundaries - Albert Einstein

Andrew Carrick

Ok thanks. Still doesn't work, I will ask Support.
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK