Activities Questions

Started by Jeff Zylstra, October 03, 2022, 12:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Zylstra

I have a couple questions regarding Activities in TAM 2021...

There used to be a way to "chain" activities together so that once one activity was closed, it would automatically start a new activity, and this procedure was "repeatable" so you had cascading, never ending activities.  I called Applied and they said this was a "bug" in the program and that it has since been fixed and it doesn't work anymore.  I'm also wondering if this is part of the marketing plan module.  Does anyone remember/know anything about this?

I also seem to remember that you could enter variables in activities like &EFF& and have the effective date automatically pop in.  Anyone know anything about this?  TAM knowledge is becoming harder and harder to come by.  Thanks in advance.
"We hang the petty thieves, and appoint the great ones to public office"  -  Aesop

Sherry Burrell

It's been a while for me in TAM, but that's one thing they brought over the Epic.  It's under further actions, you can generate another activity, then that activity can generate another activity.
You can't close the 1st activity to start the 2nd activity, but the system can automatically close it after the 2nd one generates.
Sherry Burrell
Oakbridge Insurance Agency-Duluth GA
Epic 2022 Online w/CSR24, 6 users