Partner Platform Agency Management System-heard if it?

Started by DebAmstutz, June 01, 2022, 03:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DebAmstutz

We have another contender in the agency management system change - it's called Partner Platform.  Has anyone heard of this?  It's not related to AMS, is it?  It's way less expensive than Epic and appears to do just about everything Applied systems do.  Texting from your computer, automatic attaching, full accounting, robust reporting.   The client testimonies are all very nice (why would they include any negatives?) so it is almost too good to be true from the descriptions.  I will watch demos and evaluate more after I see them, but just wanted to know if anyone here ever looked at that software.  I think the company is small so maybe they may have better support?  The owner who showed it to me said it's cloud-based, so if it can be accessed without a "client" link like Applied, I'm wondering about security because not everyone in the office updates their computers like they should.  I think the office wifi security is good, but I do sometimes question individual laptops' security, especially if they are used outside the office on a network that may not be as secure as the network in the office.
Deb Amstutz
Back in the TAM saddle again

Tom Fisher

I think the product used to be called something else, but the company, Strategic Insurance Software has been around since at least 2000.  I don't know anything about them or their product/s but there's comfort in knowing they just didnt popup recently.
Tom Fisher
The Tech Frood
tom@techfrood.com
www.techfrood.com

DebAmstutz

Thanks, Tom.  I don't want to deal with a brand-new company.  Longevity means something in today's world.
Deb Amstutz

Sherry Burrell

They won't quit calling or emailing me.  I've told them no interest but it doesn't stop them.
Sherry Burrell
Oakbridge Insurance Agency-Duluth GA
Epic 2022 Online w/CSR24, 6 users

Tom Fisher

That type of behavior makes me want to waste a vendors time.  Set up a demo and don't show.  Then do it again.  ;)  and maybe again.
Tom Fisher
The Tech Frood
tom@techfrood.com
www.techfrood.com

Sherry Burrell

I also know of an agent in GA with multiple locations that went from AMS to Partner and in less than 2 years has converted to Epic.  I will see him this week at a meeting so I can find out why he jumped ship so quickly.
Sherry Burrell
Oakbridge Insurance Agency-Duluth GA
Epic 2022 Online w/CSR24, 6 users

Tom Fisher

Tom Fisher
The Tech Frood
tom@techfrood.com
www.techfrood.com

DebAmstutz

Deb Amstutz

Joshua Conner

I really can't imagine it had to be terrible again to jump that fast.  That says to me someone didn't do their due diligence. 

I get calls once a quarter or more asking us to consider AMS or something else and I always say do you even know what you are asking that is a major project to jump systems and not to mention extremely expensive when you factor in all the training and downtime.   It would have to be massively better.
Joshua Conner
Conner Insurance
Tam 2014 R2
Epic online with CSR24 and Salesforce Integration
39 Employees
Former Vice President Indiana Applied User Group
Webmaster http://www.appliedusergroup.com
Blog http://mylifewithtam.blogspot.com