10.4 Hotfixes....

Started by Jan Regnier, June 10, 2010, 01:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jan Regnier

Per George Watson post in "Community" Helpline:

there are 28 files in 7 different zip files along with a TAM 10.4 Maintenance Update - Release Notes-May 2010 document to explain all the fixes.

So, if you've upgraded or are planning to upgrade you may want to inquire about these files!

He said he couldn't post document - he contacted AS and they requested he not post.  The document was not available on AS website.  AS requested you contact them for info.

Jan Regnier
jan.regnier@meyersglaros.com
Meyers Glaros Group, Merrillville, IN 26 Users
EPIC 2020, Office 365, Indio

GeorgeW

Hopefully they will just make this public information soon! Not sure why they didn't want me posting the document! Sorry
George Watson
AssuredPartners NL, Louisville, KY
Epic 2022 R2, MU2

Bloody Jack Kidd

George - your pic is broken!
Sysadmin - Parallel42

Bloody Jack Kidd

ah - n/m, openDNS is blocking it.
Sysadmin - Parallel42

JohnGage

I was told that AS wanted to connect to my network and install the hotfixes for me.  I requested the files so I could apply them myself.  Not that I mind someone doing work for me but I like to have a complete set of install files, just in case.

John Gage
Systems Admin
Knight Crockett Miller Insurance Group - Toledo, OH
4 locations in Ohio and Indiana

53 users TAM Online

GeorgeW

I changed my pic (and uploaded instead of linking to one) so hopefully this one will work better!!

I generally have no trouble getting hotfixes like this to install myself...maybe that's a perk of Corporate support.  Maybe try contacting your support supervisor and request the files?

George Watson
Epic 2022 R2, MU2

mblack

I just called support and the hotfix was emailed to me.  Maybe things changed?
Margaret Black
mblack@ambins.com
Allan M Block Agency, Tarrytown, NY
ASCnet PAC - Customer / LEAD - Nominations
TAM 12.5.3 25 users, W2008 Server, Office 2007, Exchange, @vantage 9.0, Ezlynx Rating

Jim Jensen

Had a problem printing an EOP this morning. KB indicates an issue with 8 character signature filenames, but that was not the case. Called support. It seems there is an issue with one of the databases that needs to be massaged when applying the hotfixes. She said they aren't supposed to just email them to us and let us apply them because this problem will occur if you do and they don't change something in the particular database.  Interesting issue that is apparently preventing them from freely releasing the hotfix files.
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

GeorgeW

We did have a problem with printing the EOP (28, i think) right after the upgrade. Took support a minute to correct the problem.
George Watson
Epic 2022 R2, MU2