Commercial Policy Types

Started by Alice, June 08, 2010, 10:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

Good morning!

I have two policies that show as errors in the communication log this morning because I don't have the policy types entered in Tam. Can anyone tell me what FAR and HUW are?
The WIKI appears to have a screen shot of a list, but it's real tiny and gets distorted when I zoom in.

Thank you!

Jim Jensen

Not familiar with those - can you do a policy lookup on the carrier's site or within TAM (if they were previously there) using the policy number? Otherwise, I'd do a quick real-time chat with AS.
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

Alice

Will go to company sites as soon as I'm finished with Suspense. FAR looks to be Travelers and HUW looks to be Hartford. I'll post back if I find out what they are.
Thanks Jim.

Jim Jensen

I would guess one to be Farm, but I believe farm policies are currently supported for download. They've talked about it, but it's not there, I don't think.
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

Alice

Well, I guess I still don't know how to read the errors on the comm log. FAR & HUW are the company codes that someone besides myself added to Tam. That's why they didn't register - were not familiar to me. So since someone else entered those companies, policy types were not set up either.
How annoying... :P

Thanks anyway Jim.