TAM Marketing Plans

Started by Andrew Carrick, May 07, 2010, 10:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Carrick

Now on version 10 when I add a new code I don't appear to have an option NOT to associate an AQctivity code with it. What's that all about?  ???  I click on "No" to "automatic mailing". Does this activity appear anywhere else?
Jelf Insurance Partnership
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
Me and TAM used to have a thing but we've split amicably. She got the kids, I got the Camaro and the maid.

Coral

Well that is certainly not a welcome addition. Once again, Applied "fixes" something that was not broken.
Coral Benton
Epic Online

Andrew Carrick

and while we're on a rant....our CSRs can no longer delete prospects when they move to customer - turns out they need absolute rights to delete prospects now. Not happy with that. If we restrict it, there is another workflow step to request deletion.   >:(

Good grief, that's two angry faces posted today alone. Don't even get me started on the UK government elections....
Jelf Insurance Partnership
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
Me and TAM used to have a thing but we've split amicably. She got the kids, I got the Camaro and the maid.

Jim Jensen

I found that deletion issue recently myself. No one mentioned they couldn't delete anymore. I saw several prospect files still hanging around after moving to clients and had to say something. Then came the response that they couldn't anymore and just assumed I changed it. I have full deletion rights, so I didn't have the problem and thus didn't see it.
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis