Broker Statement won't print

Started by Heather Reetz, March 23, 2010, 09:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather Reetz

I know there is a balance for this broker, but when I attempt to print it, I
get the following message:

"No brokers transactions found for statements."

There is a transaction, with a balance that was entered 3/22/10.

What am I doing wrong?

BTW, I'm not an accounting person, but I've printed statements before.

Heather Reetz
Yes, there really is a Kalamazoo!

Bob

That last line cracks me up!  Maybe staying at a Holiday Inn will help ya!    ;D

Have you tried printing today, same problem?  Just curious...

JohnGage

I once had a similar problem where I was asking for a report with a date range that extended beyond when the broker code was first created.  Rather than just outputting what data it had TAM gave me a 'no records found' message.
John Gage
Systems Admin
Knight Crockett Miller Insurance Group - Toledo, OH
4 locations in Ohio and Indiana

53 users TAM Online

Jan Regnier

I would guess it's a "criteria" selection issue.  Maybe try All agenices  - or maybe try the specific amount -
I would play around with the criteria until you know all the options didn't work.
And then if no answer here or NG - give AS a jingle or look at KB.
Jan Regnier
jan.regnier@meyersglaros.com
Meyers Glaros Group, Merrillville, IN 26 Users
EPIC 2020, Office 365, Indio

Heather Reetz

OK, I figured it out.  Turns out it was pebkac error.   ::)

I had the wrong branch selected.  I even selected it on purpose because I was sure it was correct that way.   :)

Problem solved.  Thanks for the extra brain power anyway.  Jan's suggestion had me examine closer, once again, to finally figure out my error.

Quote from: Bob Connor on March 23, 2010, 11:57:01 AM

That last line cracks me up!  Maybe staying at a Holiday Inn will help ya!    ;D

OK, Bob, what am I missing?   ???
Heather Reetz

Bob

Heather you've never seen those Holiday Inn Commercials.  Guy acts like a doctor doing good job in surgery then they ask him who he is, why no I'm not a doctor but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn.  Theme to commercials.  Someone does something way out of the box and punch is more or less had great night sleep can do anything..   Some are funny some are quite stupid.  They way you said that just reminded me of commercials.   :)

Heather Reetz

Ah, OK.  I'll have to visit YouTube tonight and see what I can find.  I have a vague recollection of something like that...  I avoid commercials most of the time.  The most I can hear in my head is, "I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV."  And I couldn't tell you what that is from, either! 

I know who Flo is, though.   ;D
Heather Reetz