Travelers Purchasing Support Discounts on Sprint, Verizon, Dell, Lenovo !!!

Started by Ben Thoele, January 18, 2012, 04:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Thoele

Some one just mentioned this to me today.  Travelers Purchasing Support give you discounts on all kinds of stuff most importantly Sprint and Verizon.  Google Travelers Purchasing Support or use this really long link.

http://agents.travelers.com/AgentHQPublic/AgentHQMainPage.aspx?TemplatePageId=7&ContentPageId=templatedata/AgentHQPublic/Content/data/purchasing_support/phone_service
Ben Thoele, I.T. Coordinator
TAM 12.2
33 Users
Mahowald Insurance
Saint Cloud, MN

Mark

hmmm, I'm grandfathered in at Verizon with unlimited data.  Not sure if 'd take the risk.. though I do have 5 phones on my account, so the discount would nice sweet!
Mark Piontek, MBA
Director of Information Systems
BS in Information Systems Security

Lance Bateman

If you're looking for something for a phone - I have Credo.
Phone was free.
No contract required.
They offer up to $200 for buying yourself out of an existing contract.
Plans are extremely price competitive.  I have just phone (includes nice camera), and it's $35 a month including taxes.  I think the full plan including text, internet, unlimited - is around $60.
Uses the Sprint network.

And (something I look at) - 10% of their income is donated to organizations the users vote on every 6 months.

Terry Evans

I've had the Sprint discount on my plan for about 4 years - Family Plan w/5 phones plus 2 other individual plans for grandma and grandpa.  It's a great deal and you don't have to change anything.  You can just call them and add the discount to your existing plan.
Terry Evans
Maurer-Noel-Evans Insurance
terry@mne.biz  www.mne.biz