11.1 custom decs and history

Started by Lynne Desrochers, January 17, 2012, 11:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne Desrochers

I upgraded to 11.1 over the weekend and wanted to report an issue I was having on 11.1. We have created custom decs for our benefits department. Our Group Medical dec had 3 tabs. As of right now we cannot view this in history (you get an error). Other custom decs that just had the one tab are fine. Applied is aware and is working on the issue.
I haven't heard any other yelling about the update yet. It took forever to run, but I think the issue was my workstation / the network / or possibly having 5000 formletters + proposals. We will be looking into that later this week. I got through with the excellent help of my beeper support Steven B.
I did test a few proposals, but did not get the error that George referred to in the property / garage ones, yet.
Thanks.
Lynne Desrochers

Bob

Thanks to you and George for keeping all updated on 11.1.     :)

Lynne Desrochers

Lynne Desrochers

Jim Jensen

I have mult-tab custom decs that I can view just fine. I did have problems with some right after the upgrade, but it was specific to certain prior versions of that custom dec. I could open the latest version just fine, but not the 2-3 original versions of it. There was a misalignment of the versions of the form that had to be corrected. Once that was done, they all open perfectly well. Perhaps your issue is similar.
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

Lynne Desrochers

Thanks Jim. I'll forward this to the guy i was talking to at applied and see if it's something simple!
Lynne Desrochers

GeorgeW

Just tested some of our custom dec's.  Can't seem to open any of the 3 tab dec's in history without getting an error. Some of the 2 tab open fine and other's don't. All of the 1 tab dec's seem to open fine.
George Watson
AssuredPartners NL, Louisville, KY
Epic 2022 R2, MU2

Jim Jensen

Have you ever modified the ones that don't seem to work?

Quote from: GeorgeW on January 17, 2012, 03:28:21 PM
Just tested some of our custom dec's.  Can't seem to open any of the 3 tab dec's in history without getting an error. Some of the 2 tab open fine and other's don't. All of the 1 tab dec's seem to open fine.
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

GeorgeW

I don't think so, but someone else here handles custom dec's. The ones I tested though were some that were saved to history not long before upgrading to 11.1 so I know there weren't changed recently.
George Watson
Epic 2022 R2, MU2

GeorgeW

Was just told by Support:

Currently there is a defect in TAM 11.1 with Custom Dec's that have 2 or more pages, with one being a Schedule Screen. It is logged as PMR 251670 and it is currently in testing now for a release in 11.2 or update to 11.1. Unfortunately there is not a workaround to the error.
George Watson
Epic 2022 R2, MU2