11.1 changes

Started by Jim Jensen, December 28, 2011, 04:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Jensen

11.1 doesn't have a huge list of changes, but apparently this is new to it and I don't remember seeing it in the the release notes....

If you update an application from a change request, the history description carries over into the change request. Once upon a time, it went to the "add note" field, but for a while it's been going to the "description" instead. They now have an option to choose between these is the Forms setup in Utility Manager. If you want to have it go to "add notes", then you need to go in there and change the selection.
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

TrishaOurs

Interesting.  Thanks for the update.
Trisha Ours, CISR

GeorgeW

Are you talking about in Forms-Setup-Change Request....the selection for history description default with the choices of "default description line" or "default first note line" ?  That is there in Version 11 and I'm thinking it was there even before that?

Or maybe I'm reading your post wrong entirely....
George Watson
AssuredPartners NL, Louisville, KY
Epic 2022 R2, MU2

Jim Jensen

Quote from: GeorgeW on December 29, 2011, 03:10:52 PM
Are you talking about in Forms-Setup-Change Request....the selection for history description default with the choices of "default description line" or "default first note line" ?  That is there in Version 11 and I'm thinking it was there even before that?

Or maybe I'm reading your post wrong entirely....

That's the place. When I went through real-time support about this a couple of weeks ago they simply said it was a known issue and that it's fixed on 11.1. Didn't mention this option at all. When I found it still doing it after upgrading to 11.1, I went to support again yesterday and he pointed me to this setup choice, so I asked if this was new or had been there and the other tech didn't tell me. He said he thought it was new in 11.1. What's worse, that I didn't know about it and went to support or that support techs apparently didn't know about it (I know the answer to this query).
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis