Report on Change Requests?

Started by Lance Bateman, October 28, 2011, 08:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance Bateman

I just found I have a few people who have been removing the "delete date" on change requests they do (our default is one year).  I'd like to run a report to find those that have no delete date.

I can't find a report or search that will do those forms.  I don't think the "change request update" is the one I want, is it?

Any ideas?

Todd Arnold

Hey Lance,
I don't have a report for you - but you could go copy the database where that information is stored and then open it up in Excel to get the information you want.  The database is in the \APPS directory.  For a commercial change request the database is is APCPCRA.DBF - and the field with the Delete date in it is PCDATE.  I don't know the database for PL change request forms, I've never had to play with those like this.
Todd Arnold
AB Solutions, Inc.
800-753-7785 x111

TrishaOurs

Quote from: Todd Arnold on October 31, 2011, 02:13:56 PM
Hey Lance,
I don't have a report for you - but you could go copy the database where that information is stored and then open it up in Excel to get the information you want.  The database is in the \APPS directory.  For a commercial change request the database is is APCPCRA.DBF - and the field with the Delete date in it is PCDATE.  I don't know the database for PL change request forms, I've never had to play with those like this.
That sounds like the easiest way to do it as you can always do a filter on the delete date in the excel sheet.
Trisha Ours, CISR