Adding new signatures in TAM for COI.. EOP.. Binders

Started by kthielepape, October 18, 2011, 09:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kthielepape

I found a great document from David Dees on adding a new signature to TAM.. but we do not use Paperport... can someone guide me on what to do.. I know how to add to the COI.. EOP etc.. just need to know how to get a signature into TAM..

thank you in advance for your help!
Krispen
TAM 10.4

Jan Regnier

If you click on the HELP screen from Home Base and select Signature Setup - that should get it done for you.
Jan Regnier
jan.regnier@meyersglaros.com
Meyers Glaros Group, Merrillville, IN 26 Users
EPIC 2020, Office 365, Indio

kthielepape

that just advises you how to apply the signatures to the appropriate agency/form... I need help on how to get a signature file into tam's database.

Robin Deatherage

Do you mean you need help saving a scanned signature as a .pcx file?  I guess my question really is how far can you get with it?  When you scan it in what file type is it, are you able to choose to save it as an image file?  If so, what image file types are you able to choose from, is it just .jpg or do you have several other choices?  Or do you already have it as a .pcx and you just need to know where to save it?
Robin Deatherage, CIC
Chas. Lunsford Sons & Associates | Roanoke, VA
Applied Private Cloud Server; TAM 2014; Fax@vantage v9; Office 2010;
Applied Hosted Exchange; 3 Office Locations

kthielepape

our scanned documents go in as pdfs.. I can save to a tiff.. jpeg..  I am not sure how to transfer to a pcx file.. I know I am not using the proper terminology..   I know where we have our other signatures saved.. so if someone can guide me to saving/creating a pcx file.. I can save in the appropriate directory in TAM.
Thanks

Jan Regnier

Ok...so you are asking how to "create a signature file" to save in TAM - is that right?  If you are an ASCnet member they can create the pcx files for you.  If you have a program like Photoshop  you can create pcx files.
Jan Regnier
jan.regnier@meyersglaros.com
Meyers Glaros Group, Merrillville, IN 26 Users
EPIC 2020, Office 365, Indio

Hans Manhave

IrfanView (www.irfanview.com) will save as PCX.   Free!
Fantasy is more important than knowledge, because knowledge has its boundaries - Albert Einstein

Robin Deatherage

Quote from: HMan on October 18, 2011, 11:52:17 AM
IrfanView (www.irfanview.com) will save as PCX.   Free!
I also use IrfanView for this purpose. 
Robin Deatherage, CIC
Chas. Lunsford Sons & Associates | Roanoke, VA
Applied Private Cloud Server; TAM 2014; Fax@vantage v9; Office 2010;
Applied Hosted Exchange; 3 Office Locations

GeorgeW

George Watson
AssuredPartners NL, Louisville, KY
Epic 2022 R2, MU2