Hotfixes

Started by Jim Jensen, June 29, 2011, 10:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Jensen

Too late for Twitter, but I amended the subject for future new readers.  ;)
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

Andy

Thanks Jim.  You guys are my peeps - my regulars.  I just don't want newbies getting the idea that I am able/here to solve all problems.  My goal in here is to identify problems/issues (and even positives if I ever see them ???) and elevate them to the appropriate groups at Applied Systems.

That is the Prime Directive.

Jan Regnier

Quote from: Andy Riegler on July 01, 2011, 10:26:17 AM
My goal in here is to identify problems/issues (and even positives if I ever see them ???)

I have always said I am amazed that AS keeps us all up and running so well - when one thinks of ALL the different hardware, software and levels of knowledge in every agency using TAM (or other AS Products - I can only relate to TAM).  As a small agency - and as the person responsible for "making it all work" or "fixing what doesn't work"  and with limited technical knowledge- I have a great appreciation for the services supplied by AS - even if it does cost a lot (LOL) - it's money well spent from my perspective.
Jan Regnier
jan.regnier@meyersglaros.com
Meyers Glaros Group, Merrillville, IN 26 Users
EPIC 2020, Office 365, Indio

Charlie Charbonneau

Quote from: Andy Riegler on July 01, 2011, 10:26:17 AM
Thanks Jim.  You guys are my peeps - my regulars.  I just don't want newbies getting the idea that I am able/here to solve all problems.  My goal in here is to identify problems/issues (and even positives if I ever see them ???) and elevate them to the appropriate groups at Applied Systems.

That is the Prime Directive.

Man.... I thought you were Superman... you fix everything!!!!
Charlie Charbonneau
GBMB Insurance
San Antonio TX.

EPIC 2022, CSR24, Windows 2012 Hyper-V & 2016, Win10/11 Pro Stations, Sophos Anti-Virus.
.                .                 ..              ...

Andy

Thanks for the [solicited] compliments!

Matthew Udovich

Quote from: Andy Riegler on July 01, 2011, 10:57:05 AM
Thanks for the [solicited] compliments!

Thanks for overnighting that iPad  ;)