MORE FORUMS WHEN YOU REGISTER

Started by Bob, January 25, 2010, 04:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

As a guest you're seeing some of the forums offered.  Register to access the hidden forums such as water cooler.  :)

It's FREE too!

Jim Jensen

Quote from: Bob Connor on January 25, 2010, 04:39:16 PM
As a guest you're seeing some of the forums offered.  Register to access the hidden forums such as water cooler.  :)

It's FREE too!

Come on, nothing's free. What's the hidden cost that you'll hit me with later?
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

Hans Manhave

I don't think Water.Cooler is the key feature of a help & be helped forum.  When people need access to a website, water.cooler isn't going to carry significance, sorry.  If it did, I would be giving people access to Facebook, MySpace, Flickr, YouTube etc.

Is there still an effort to allow people certain segments and not others?  i.e. give accounting folks, accounting.
Fantasy is more important than knowledge, because knowledge has its boundaries - Albert Einstein

Bob

People like to socialize thus water cooler not a need but more a want.. 

If this place was dry and matter of fact I wouldn't visit unless absolute need too.   Why dull, boring..  I wouldn't visit regularly..  Content is everything and not always work related.  If no water cooler I would only be on this forum when I had a need.  In time I would forget the place since I wouldn't visit often.

Why read a book not related to work?  Has no purpose then?  Everyone's need and experience is different.  :)

Andrew Carrick

The other thing about water coolers is they help us develop trust in one another, which is a good thing since we're all technically in competition with each other! Of course then they go and give you Karma-dispensing powers  mwuha ha ha!!
Jelf Insurance Partnership
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
Me and TAM used to have a thing but we've split amicably. She got the kids, I got the Camaro and the maid.

Jim Jensen

Quote from: Andrew Carrick on January 26, 2010, 03:12:59 PM
The other thing about water coolers is they help us develop trust in one another, which is a good thing since we're all technically in competition with each other! Of course then they go and give you Karma-dispensing powers  mwuha ha ha!!

Oh, dang it Andrew, I had given you a few applauds in Karma to make up for the smites you received because of me, but I may have to take them back away now...
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

Bob

Quote from: Jim Jensen on January 27, 2010, 08:35:16 AM
Quote from: Andrew Carrick on January 26, 2010, 03:12:59 PM

Oh, dang it Andrew, I had given you a few applauds in Karma to make up for the smites you received because of me, but I may have to take them back away now...

How did you pass me in Karma???  ;)

Charlie Charbonneau

Charlie Charbonneau
GBMB Insurance
San Antonio TX.

EPIC 2022, CSR24, Windows 2012 Hyper-V & 2016, Win10/11 Pro Stations, Sophos Anti-Virus.
.                .                 ..              ...

Andrew Carrick

Send me your bank details and I'll get my Nigerian friend to make a deposit as a sign of good faith  ;D
Jelf Insurance Partnership
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
Me and TAM used to have a thing but we've split amicably. She got the kids, I got the Camaro and the maid.

Charlie Charbonneau

Charlie Charbonneau
GBMB Insurance
San Antonio TX.

EPIC 2022, CSR24, Windows 2012 Hyper-V & 2016, Win10/11 Pro Stations, Sophos Anti-Virus.
.                .                 ..              ...