Dec Page Editing problem

Started by Andrew Carrick, January 25, 2010, 03:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Carrick

I'm getting an error message "Invalid semaph 400" when trying to access a Dec Page for editing. Anybody know how to fix this please? I don't get the error message when using Citrix but would rather connect directly with PC for other reasons. Someone suggested a WINTAM INI setting but I can't see the difference between the PC and Citrix INI files.
Jelf Insurance Partnership
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
Me and TAM used to have a thing but we've split amicably. She got the kids, I got the Camaro and the maid.

Bloody Jack Kidd

you could try some of the basics:

- rename the local c:\wintam dir to c:\wintamold and re-run asupdate /rr
Sysadmin - Parallel42

Andrew Carrick

Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
Me and TAM used to have a thing but we've split amicably. She got the kids, I got the Camaro and the maid.

Bloody Jack Kidd

try running the tblutil utility... I think that's in the wintam dir.
Sysadmin - Parallel42

Andrew Carrick

Still no good, but thanks for playing!
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK

Jim Jensen

How about display settings? If you alter the display settings, like using Windows XP Style the custom decs won't open properly. Perhaps when using Citrix it's applying those properties differently.
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

Andrew Carrick

Aaahhh... thanks, that seems to have worked. Strange because I could open the Apps at policy level anyway without problem, it was just editing that I couldn't get to. My display properties showed Modified Theme so I changed to Windows Classic (but got rid of that horrid blue background) and all working now. Cheers Jim.
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK

Jim Jensen

Quote from: Andrew Carrick on January 26, 2010, 03:31:13 AM
Aaahhh... thanks, that seems to have worked. Strange because I could open the Apps at policy level anyway without problem, it was just editing that I couldn't get to. My display properties showed Modified Theme so I changed to Windows Classic (but got rid of that horrid blue background) and all working now. Cheers Jim.

You can change the background, but you can't change the theme. Don't know why this is an issue. Don't think I've ever met another program that care what theme you use.
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis