Certificate Printing Issue

Started by Billy Welsh, April 19, 2011, 11:33:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy Welsh

TAM 10.7

One user with HP LJ1300 getting double the requested quantity of printed COI's.  PCL 5e driver.

Does TAM 10 play nice with PCL 6 drivers?  Before I punt the issue to someone else I at least want to try updating the driver.  I have another user with same OS and same printer also using PCL 5e driver (though maybe not exact same version #) and this 2nd user gets the correct quantity.
Billy Welsh
VP of Accounting
CableSouth Media, LLC dba SwyftConnect

Jim Jensen

In most cases TAM does seem to work ok with PCL6, I believe. At worst it will cut the box line off short on forms. My printer was using PS3 drivers (dell printer) and everything worked fine, except that TAM wouldn't read barcodes from it properly.
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

Billy Welsh

Thanks.  I remember the "old days" when PCL 6 would not work with invoices and Acords and I knew I would get an answer quicker in here than trying to find from AS.

I have installed the PCL 6 and the print count seems to be correct now.  The user has taken the next few days off so I'll know for sure next week.
Billy Welsh
VP of Accounting
CableSouth Media, LLC dba SwyftConnect