TamClient.exe vs Asupdate.exe

Started by Alice, April 14, 2011, 02:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

Karma for everyone for taking the time to explain it all to me!!  I will look at all this first thing tomorrow with fresh eyes and a clearer head.
Bob - +1 put you at 50  8)

Charlie Charbonneau

Charlie Charbonneau
GBMB Insurance
San Antonio TX.

EPIC 2022, CSR24, Windows 2012 Hyper-V & 2016, Win10/11 Pro Stations, Sophos Anti-Virus.
.                .                 ..              ...

Alice

I need to add that I'm not sure what changed the Tam shortcut to point to TamClient.exe - when I installed 10.7 or the hotfix files. I just know that now when I look at the properties when accessing Tam from the Start menu, it points to TamClient.exe, not asupdate.exe. So that's where I would manually create the desktop shortcut from (right click, send to, desktop/create shortcut)
Follow?  ;)

Mark

Quote from: Alice on April 14, 2011, 05:55:22 PM
I need to add that I'm not sure what changed the Tam shortcut to point to TamClient.exe - when I installed 10.7 or the hotfix files. I just know that now when I look at the properties when accessing Tam from the Start menu, it points to TamClient.exe, not asupdate.exe. So that's where I would manually create the desktop shortcut from (right click, send to, desktop/create shortcut)
Follow?  ;)

Yes.
Mark Piontek, MBA
Director of Information Systems
BS in Information Systems Security