Employee Benefits Apps - My Setup

Started by Jan Regnier, January 06, 2010, 09:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jan Regnier

I have a 23 page doc (zipped file- 7MB) with written description and screenshots of how I have set up the Employee Benefits apps available in TAM 10.X.  The product leaves a lot to be desired but it is a start.  I will be offering AS my suggestions for improvement.
If anyone is interested in a copy just drop me an email.  File is too big to attach.
Jan Regnier
jan.regnier@meyersglaros.com
Meyers Glaros Group, Merrillville, IN 26 Users
EPIC 2020, Office 365, Indio

Bloody Jack Kidd

7MB zipped and only 23 pages?!

seems big.

?
Sysadmin - Parallel42

Jan Regnier

Lots of screen shots....  AS did a really bad job on this module.  I know they asked agencies for input on this project because I was one of them...but I don't think they actually used any information they got from us!  These apps are TOO bare and not useful enough.  I am having to almost totally improvise every facet of it.  BUT.....I do like it better than having Custom decs...which I created and used for years.  I think if you do not do Employee Benefits it will be difficult to get this set up to be useful.
Jan Regnier

Bloody Jack Kidd

I wouldn't mind a copy to look over - I think even with screenshots it should be possible to significantly reduce the size - maybe then save as a PDF after which it might be possible to add it to the wiki.

maybe send it to my gmail - chavez243[at]gmail[dot]com
Sysadmin - Parallel42

Jan Regnier

Rick

I sent it your gmail account.  Thanks for any help!  I have had tons of requests for it.
Jan Regnier

Bloody Jack Kidd

Excellent, I think we can really make good use of this!
Sysadmin - Parallel42

Bloody Jack Kidd

The beginning of the wiki article for this can be found at:

http://appliedusers.ca/wiki/index.php/Employee_Benefits_App_in_TAM_10.x

it's a work in progress...
Sysadmin - Parallel42