Adding Producers but not as Users

Started by Alice, April 04, 2011, 05:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

I'm trying to think of a reason to add someone to the Producer list but not as a user. Insurance manager approved someone to have access to add Producers, but no request to Security Manager to add as user.  Are there circumstances I'm not thinking of?
Could it be the csr's will service and commissions will be received and paid out, but the agent doesn't actually need to use Tam?

Lance Bateman

We've had that just for the reason you stated, and for agents that are not in our office and won't be logging in - or for books we've bought and are paying out some commission to the Producer at least for a while.

Quote from: Alice on April 04, 2011, 05:20:11 PM
I'm trying to think of a reason to add someone to the Producer list but not as a user. Insurance manager approved someone to have access to add Producers, but no request to Security Manager to add as user.  Are there circumstances I'm not thinking of?
Could it be the csr's will service and commissions will be received and paid out, but the agent doesn't actually need to use Tam?

Sherry Burrell

We have two producers that were that way in Tam - one is semi-retired but still has a book of business however he never logs into the system.  He rarely even comes in the office, everything handled by phone or email with the acct manager.

The second producer is not an employee just writes a niche business through us and never logs in the system either.
Sherry Burrell
Oakbridge Insurance Agency-Duluth GA
Epic 2022 Online w/CSR24, 6 users

Alice