How do you tell P&C CSR's that acct has L&H policies?

Started by Cale Stultz, February 04, 2011, 10:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cale Stultz

On an account which has P&C and L&H policies and the L&H policies can't be viewed by a P&C CSR, how are you letting them know that there are L&H policies for that account?  We want them to be able to round out accounts if possible.  Sticky notes occured to us or fake billing screens in place of the L&H policies which are placeholders for the actual policy not seen by the P&C CSR.
Cale Stultz
White Insurance Agency
Black Mountain NC
25 users; 2003 server; Vista business; Fax@vantage 7.2; TAM 10.4

Andrew Carrick

I think that's probably the only way. Can you really not allow view-only?
Jelf Insurance Partnership
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
Me and TAM used to have a thing but we've split amicably. She got the kids, I got the Camaro and the maid.

Jeff Zylstra

Don't you just yell over the cubicle walls?   ;D  Sorry I couldn't resist.

If we had more space in the customer code field, that would work too, but there's not much room there.
"We hang the petty thieves, and appoint the great ones to public office"  -  Aesop

Alice

I created a code ML for multi-line so if they are not able to see the policies, they know something is there and can go ask someone handling that line of business, or ask if it needs to be re-marketed.
Just a thought...

Lance Bateman

Can someone "conglomerate" the customers?  Or other option - use the "User Code" field in the Customer Screen, and add it to the Customer List screen display.