Where is the Word/Excel question area?

Started by Dawn Shirley, October 21, 2009, 02:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawn Shirley

Since its only use mice - I want to say a huge thank you to Graham for a job well done.

Everyone should have his handy dandy handouts on IF statemtents and formatting - it finally makes sense!

Whew - now I can fix all the problems I knew I had but no time - still no time, but now I know! ???
Dawn Shirley
GEM Insurance, Houston, TX
TAM 10.3; @fax; citrix; 40 users

Graham Blundell

Quote from: Dawn Shirley on October 21, 2009, 02:52:34 PM
Since its only use mice - I want to say a huge thank you to Graham for a job well done.

Everyone should have his handy dandy handouts on IF statemtents and formatting - it finally makes sense!

Whew - now I can fix all the problems I knew I had but no time - still no time, but now I know! ???

Thanks Dawn but I have to ask - what does "Since its only use mice" mean? I've tried all the typo variations I can think of and I'm coming up empty!

"The Word nerd" (someone commented to me that she thought it hilarious that I would be willing to say that about myself). I say, When you've got lemons...
Graham Blundell
BHB Insurance Services
Toms River, NJ
TAM 10.3, 35 users
ASCnet Certified Presenter

Charlie Charbonneau

my guess is "it's only us mice" or the few of us here...
Charlie Charbonneau
GBMB Insurance
San Antonio TX.

EPIC 2022, CSR24, Windows 2012 Hyper-V & 2016, Win10/11 Pro Stations, Sophos Anti-Virus.
.                .                 ..              ...

Dawn Shirley

Quote from: Charlie Charbonneau on October 22, 2009, 12:01:08 PM
my guess is "it's only us mice" or the few of us here...

so now we start the typing thing.    Well Rick didn't get the question/spelling turned on to know the question didn't make any sense and the typist didn't re-read :P
Dawn Shirley

deb.landrum

We all just thought that you were having residual effects from cocktail hour at TENCon!
Deb Landrum, AAM, AIT
WinTam 9.4 | 80 Users | Server 2003 | Workstations with WinXP & Win 7 | CSR-24 | Citrix Presentation Server & Citrix Receiver  Clients | Office 2K3 | Back End scanning with eTFile |
Symantec Enterprise AV | GFI FaxMaker | DameWare | no more room here

Dawn Shirley

That's the sucky part - I was on meds and couldn't drink.  Had lots of fun without drinking!   They didn't provide a typing to make sense class ;D
Dawn Shirley