TAM 10.6?

Started by Alice, October 19, 2010, 04:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gene Foraker

Ohio Department of Ins has completely ignored the problem.   While Accord says using the old form is in violation or their copyright, the large contractors are running up against the State and other governmental holders who insist on the old form.  Meanwhile, the department of ins is silent.

Well, it is a political appointment here and we can maybe hope for a change after the election.
Gene Foraker CPCU
Gates-Foraker Insurance Agency
Norton, OH

My posts are a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Lance Bateman

Yup, ours is political appointment also - and the last one in his first speech to the PIA stated "I'm just a small time lawyer from Maui, but I worked on Lingle's (GOP governor) campaign, and when she asked for people interested, I put in my name for whatever she thought best".  Big groan from the crowd.

Thankfully, the staff of the department, who actually run things, are very qualified.

Quote from: Gene Foraker on October 21, 2010, 02:49:44 PM
Ohio Department of Ins has completely ignored the problem.   While Accord says using the old form is in violation or their copyright, the large contractors are running up against the State and other governmental holders who insist on the old form.  Meanwhile, the department of ins is silent.

Well, it is a political appointment here and we can maybe hope for a change after the election.