Main Menu

Recent posts

Helpline / Re: Email Attachments
Last post by Jim Jensen - January 12, 2023, 09:24:15 AM
Not sure whether this is a "short cut", but if you create an email from within the TAM client, you can attach as many TAM attachments as you need, using the red paper clip. Email it to yourself, then you can save all of the attachments in Outlook to your USB drive.
Helpline / Email Attachments
Last post by Karen - January 11, 2023, 03:57:26 PM
Good afternoon,
I have to extract emails out of TAM and put them on a USB drive.   Is there an easy workaround to be able to do this? 

I did it in the past - but my memory has failed me.   Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

We are on TAM2020.

Thank you
Karen
Hardware / Re: Printer Scanner Copier Als...
Last post by Mark - December 09, 2022, 08:43:00 AM
I have an older Brother laser at home that I've been pretty happy with.  WiFi, scan/copy/print, even has app that works decently.  It's over ten years old and it's usage is likely on par with our individual office use here (kids used to print hundreds of coloring pages!).  I've never replaced the fuser.

Because of this, and the fact that I haven't liked HP printers for quite some time, I sent a similar Brother to our "remote office" in northern Wisconsin years ago and I've never touched it since.  Now, this is just a permanent work from home user, but she still print quite a bit.  She moved there years before covid and that thing is chugging along nicely for her.
Hardware / Printer Scanner Copier Also
Last post by Hans Manhave - December 08, 2022, 06:03:26 PM
Needing to replace Oki MC561 type units.  Oki printers are no longer in the US any more.  These are our personal workhorses.  Scan, Copy & Print.  B&W and Color.  Toner is very very cheap, fuser is quite high.

A Brother MFCL2750DW, MFCJ-5340DW and Canon imageCLASS MF455dw are possibly suitable. 

I have not experienced good things from HP after the HP5000Si.  This includes the 8000, large and small color inkjets.

We need duplex printing/scanning, don't need color printing, do need a bypass tray.  8.5 x 11 size paper.   No mandatory connection to Facebook, Google or any "store".

Any ideas?
Helpline / Re: AS News
Last post by Mark - November 21, 2022, 10:43:01 AM
Quote from: Joshua Conner on November 21, 2022, 09:51:34 AM
So I know they will revolt if I take away domain auth for the RIC.

Surprisingly, I got very little complaints and the ones I did get were about having to enter your email address twice - which was really only during the initial setup.  I think people tend to understand, at least a little bit, when you tie things into security.  And it helps that they are already using MFA elsewhere.
Helpline / Re: Partner Platform Agency Ma...
Last post by Joshua Conner - November 21, 2022, 10:17:53 AM
I really can't imagine it had to be terrible again to jump that fast.  That says to me someone didn't do their due diligence. 

I get calls once a quarter or more asking us to consider AMS or something else and I always say do you even know what you are asking that is a major project to jump systems and not to mention extremely expensive when you factor in all the training and downtime.   It would have to be massively better.
Last post by Joshua Conner - November 21, 2022, 09:51:34 AM
I havent turned it on yet or done the self service portal as people here dont like browser so far.   

So I know they will revolt if I take away domain auth for the RIC.

Last post by Mark - November 18, 2022, 01:04:13 PM
Quote from: Jeff Golas on November 18, 2022, 12:01:21 PM
No I just found out about them 27.3 seconds ago when I saw your post!

Ahh. I thought I showed you that on day one my friend.  My apologies!
Last post by Jeff Golas - November 18, 2022, 12:01:21 PM
Quote from: Mark on November 18, 2022, 12:00:13 PM
Have you done the self service steps?

No I just found out about them 27.3 seconds ago when I saw your post!
Last post by Mark - November 18, 2022, 12:00:13 PM
Have you done the self service steps?