Main Menu

Arizona

Started by Bob, September 20, 2010, 04:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Setting new goals.  Want out of California..  All my family and friends live in Phoenix/Scottsdale area.  If anyone in the next year has opening or a lead, please let me know.  I bring a good work ethic, lot's of experience and great social network to accomplish most anything.

Nothing wrong with current job.  Just been here 22 yrs and tired of California.  :)

brinkerdana

I'm with you, Bob.  Been tired of CA for a long time.  My big mistake?  Marrying a CA native! 

Looking in Delaware.  Don't know a soul there, but tax climate is good.  Closer to family and friends in NJ, MD & PA, too.
Dana Brinkerhoff
Retired

Bob

Disregard my original post..   Been given best of all worlds!   Very excited!  :)

DebAmstutz

Care to share any details of the "best of all worlds"?  Did someone make you a tax-exempt Californian?  LOL!
Deb Amstutz
Back in the TAM saddle again

Bob

Actually a dream come true.   I get the change I've been looking for at no risk.   We have been expanding from the Bay up north towards Oregon.   Several offices on lakes and vineyards.  I get to relocate to any place I choose and work from any office I like.  Keeping same job, benefits, pay.   I've never liked living in the Bay, too crowded.  Tired of traffic, attitudes, crime etc.   Now I get to live in country and many many places to choose from with offices spread out.   One place I'm looking at has it's own 120' private dock with electric boat lift and cover.  Imagine going out back and dropping your fishing line from your own dock in your back yard.   Boat will come in time!   ;D

Life is good, no I would say life is great!  I'm very fortunate and blessed!  :)

Orlando Alonzo

Orlando F. Alonzo III
RPM Insurance Agency • Staten Island, NY • oalonzo@rpminsurance.com

Bob

Thanks Orlando!  Finally a place where I can break out all my toys!   ;)

Alice

Congrats Bob!!  I say good for you!
I'll send you a package every once in a while with some Phoenix heat inside for when you need it  ;)
unless you get a place with a fireplace...then you won't need it.

Bob

Considering it's January and the Hi temps have been 70-72 each day.   Not overly concerned..  Seems odd when snow on peaks nearby.  Most all places do have multiple fire places.  Not all have docks and boat lifts.  ;)

Gene Foraker

Cool!  Sounds ideal.
Gene Foraker CPCU
Gates-Foraker Insurance Agency
Norton, OH

My posts are a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Bob

Thanks Gene!  Dream come true and feel truly blessed!  Certainly see a boat in my future...   ;D

Robin Deatherage

That's awesome Bob!  I'm very happy for you.   ;D
Robin Deatherage, CIC
Chas. Lunsford Sons & Associates | Roanoke, VA
Applied Private Cloud Server; TAM 2014; Fax@vantage v9; Office 2010;
Applied Hosted Exchange; 3 Office Locations

DebAmstutz

Great for you, Bob!  Enjoy life wherever you relocate!  Glad that those in charge are allowing you to relocate!
Deb Amstutz
Back in the TAM saddle again

Alice

Quote from: Bob Connor on January 24, 2011, 12:36:31 PM
Considering it's January and the Hi temps have been 70-72 each day.   Not overly concerned.. 

Yeah but...nothing smells quite like Phoenix. Although the brown cloud resembles some of those in Cali... (I'm sure you won't be missing either where you're going)
;D

Jeff Zylstra

Very happy for you Bob!  You deserve some happiness, and this sounds like just the ticket.  Congratulations!
"We hang the petty thieves, and appoint the great ones to public office"  -  Aesop

brinkerdana

WOW, Bob!  That's fantastic.  Take me with you?
Dana Brinkerhoff
Retired