CSR field on billing screen-security?

Started by DebAmstutz, August 26, 2010, 08:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DebAmstutz

Where in Security Manager do I go to limit people's ability to change this field?  I am in Customer, Forms, Policy, and Producer is there but not CSR.  Is it hiding somewhere else?  It's been so long since this has come up, I forgot where to go and if it is even possible to limit changes to the CSR field.

Thanks!
Deb Amstutz
Back in the TAM saddle again

Jan Regnier

Deb 

Maybe in GENERAL/Field Defaults/Define CSR ?
Jan Regnier
jan.regnier@meyersglaros.com
Meyers Glaros Group, Merrillville, IN 26 Users
EPIC 2020, Office 365, Indio

Andrew Carrick

I think it's Customer/Policy/Revise but then they won't be able to change anything else either like Dept or dates.
Jelf Insurance Partnership
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
Me and TAM used to have a thing but we've split amicably. She got the kids, I got the Camaro and the maid.

DebAmstutz

I'm with Andrew in thinking that "revise" item could be it, but they need to be able to revise the rest of the items there.  I'll go online with Applied chat later and see if there is any way to limit the CSR field changing.
Deb Amstutz
Back in the TAM saddle again

Jeff Zylstra

Quote from: DebAmstutz on August 26, 2010, 01:05:06 PM
I'm with Andrew in thinking that "revise" item could be it, but they need to be able to revise the rest of the items there.  I'll go online with Applied chat later and see if there is any way to limit the CSR field changing.

Please post your results. I would appreciate hearing how you come out on this, Deb.  Thank you.
"We hang the petty thieves, and appoint the great ones to public office"  -  Aesop