Scanner not showing up for User

Started by Dennis, October 27, 2021, 12:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis

Tam Cloud - I have a brand new system that I setup for a user.  For whatever reason, when I log onto the desktop as that user and then log onto the RDP and TAm - the scanner doesn't show up to select when attaching.  If I log onto the desktop as myself (Admin rights) and then log onto the RDP and TAM as that user - the scanner appears.  I've talked with Applied IT and they're not much help here - (they're researching it).  I know it must be some security setting but I am at a loss as to what it is.  I've changed this person to Administrator on the desktop and still get the same results.  I've removed the user from the domain and re-added with same results.  I created a new user(different name) and got the same results.  The black window that should appear in the lower right corner flashes when I try to acquire and the icon flashes on the task bar and then goes away.  Any suggestions / thoughts are greatly appreaciated.

Thanks
Dennis Hank
I am doing today what others won't so tomorrow I can do what others can't

Jeff Golas

If I remember correctly, when you set up the terminal services client, there's a tab where you can select what gets mapped/shared - maybe you just have to select it there?
Jeff Golas
Johnson, Kendall & Johnson, Inc. :: Newtown, PA
Epic Online w/CSR24
http://www.jkj.com