Question because I cannot log into AS website

Started by Hans Manhave, September 20, 2021, 06:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hans Manhave

For some reason my password doesn't work at appliedsystems.com.  I figure it has expired.  So I requested the reset email.  After 15plus minutes, no email.  not in spam or anywhere on the email server/log.  Now the issue at hand:

A user get this error: CompanyUniqueScreen.exe  / "An error occurred while modifying the screen!"

This is TAM 2014.  Doing the same actions on my machine, I don't get that error.

Thanks!
Fantasy is more important than knowledge, because knowledge has its boundaries - Albert Einstein

GeorgeW

No answer for your error, but, in the past, when we had users try to reset their passwords they never got the email. Always had to call support who had to reset from their end and then the users received their email.
George Watson
AssuredPartners NL, Louisville, KY
Epic 2022 R2, MU2

Hans Manhave

This morning, around 7:45am local time (CT), there were two emails from the web master.  It appears my username was not on file.  Funny how that goes as my password manager keeps those things and I thought it was my email address.  There is no option "I forgot my user name" like some services have.  Just password reset.  I was given a new  user name.  However, they misspelled it.  Using my old user name, I was able to use the reset password link I was provided.  Of course, one cannot see the password as it is typed in, but I have access to the system now.

Searching the AS data base for answers to my situation, there were none.
Fantasy is more important than knowledge, because knowledge has its boundaries - Albert Einstein