Hardware & Infrastructure > Third-Party-Software

E Signature programs

(1/2) > >>

Mark Rowe:
What is everyone using for e-sign programs? I know all the big ones but we don't use it often enough to justify the cost. Anyone using anything that other than the big ones?

Mark:
DocuSign here.  I do feel like it's pricey, though.  However, just compared with a friend of mine who uses Right Signature and it was surprisingly close, but DS still a few bucks more per user.  I think DS might have more features, too bu not 100% sure.

My personal opinion is that this is the "best" one.  Like a standard of sorts.  It is what Microsoft uses, what Applied uses, and what banks, mortgage lenders, and realtors use.  This statement is based on my personal experience.  I'm sure banks, lenders and realtors can use whatever they want just like we can.  to some extent, at least.

Mark Rowe:
Thanks Mark. I realize that most people use DS but we would never never (at this point) need all the features. I just tried out "Sign Request" which has a free individual license that worked pretty slick and allows up to 15 docs/ month. I did a test and it seems to fit exactly what I need for now....basic application sign and return.

--- Quote from: Mark on September 19, 2019, 10:57:49 am ---DocuSign here.  I do feel like it's pricey, though.  However, just compared with a friend of mine who uses Right Signature and it was surprisingly close, but DS still a few bucks more per user.  I think DS might have more features, too bu not 100% sure.

My personal opinion is that this is the "best" one.  Like a standard of sorts.  It is what Microsoft uses, what Applied uses, and what banks, mortgage lenders, and realtors use.  This statement is based on my personal experience.  I'm sure banks, lenders and realtors can use whatever they want just like we can.  to some extent, at least.

--- End quote ---

Mark:
Cool.  Does it also give you the certification stuff or whatever it's called?  The proof of signature?

Jim Jensen:
We also use DocuSign and one of the plus is that client's are familiar with it, more than others. Safeco has added integration with agency accounts, but you must purchase the entrprise edition, which is even pricier. We have not opted for that. Customer support at DS is minimal and all overseas. We signed up through the IIABA link that included a 20% discount, but when I added an additional license later, they did not apply the discount and I'm having a very difficult time getting them to do so. I have been looking at SignNow too, which seems improved over it's previous offering. I didn't get to try it much, but it seemed to work the same as DS for me, maybe even a little more options.

In the past, I would send a PDF to the client and suggest that they load SignNow's free app on their phone and can sign it there and email back to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version