Author Topic: DeliverySlip Acquired by Zix  (Read 152 times)

Offline Ric

• Gold Member
  • "Fall down seven times, get up eight" Japanese Pro
    • Mariano Agency
DeliverySlip Acquired by Zix
« on: May 08, 2019, 03:22:54 pm »
We have been using Appriver's secure Email for several years.  Today we find they've been bought by Zix

================================

Great News!

We’re excited to announce that Zix has acquired the assets of DeliverySlip, the email encryption vendor responsible for AppRiver’s CipherPost Pro™. As a result, our Email Encryption solution will soon have even more capabilities.

What does that mean for you? Existing CipherPost Pro users don’t need to do anything to continue using the full-featured version of AppRiver’s email encryption solution. Likewise, customers using ZixEncrypt will still enjoy the same best-of-breed technology. On the horizon, however, is an integrated solution that will offer:
•   Policy-based gateway DLP
•   Message tracking
•   Large file attachment support
•   E-signature functionality
•   Automatic, bi-directional email encryption between customers
•   Multiple secure delivery options using patented best-method-of-delivery (BMOD)
•   Robust compliance filters
We’ve spent years working with customers in all industries to deliver the most effective business solutions. With this acquisition, we’re simply giving you more options.

If you would like to know more about these phenomenal features, reach out to our team at sales@appriver.com or give us a call at (866) 223-4645 – and thanks for being a phenomenal AppRiver customer!

Justin Gilbert
Director, North American Channel Sales
p: 850-932-5338 x: 6410
w: appriver.com  e: jgilbert@appriver.com

Ric Tucker
Manager of Information Systems
Past President, New Jersey Chapter

J A Mariano Agency
TAM 14.0.2, 13 users, Windows 2012 Server, Windows 7 Pro 32-bit workstations
fax@vantage 9.0.5,
Acoustic guitar, drums, percussion
Internet Exploder 11, Office 2010

Offline Jeff Golas

• Administrator
  • Scalliwag
    • JKJ Website
Re: DeliverySlip Acquired by Zix
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 11:56:06 am »
I've been using Zix for years, and while their control panels aren't exactly super polished, the system has worked well for us. I've been considering moving to another service but may revisit Zixs new offerings first.
Jeff Golas
Johnson, Kendall & Johnson, Inc. :: Newtown, PA
Epic Online w/CSR24
http://www.jkj.com

Offline Tom Fisher

• Frequent Flyer
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 01:36:34 pm »
I've recently been unhappy with AppRiver's solution (which isn't even their own, it's actually deliveryslip) and was about to look at Zix, but I guess I won't have to do that now.

Anyone just using the baked-in encryption with Office365?  It doesn't have the bells and whistles like deliveryslip but for the price, it seems to be pretty good.
Tom Fisher
The Tech Frood
tom@techfrood.com
www.techfrood.com

Offline Jeff Golas

• Administrator
  • Scalliwag
    • JKJ Website
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 01:45:55 pm »
I started looking into it, but I think the killer feature of Zix are it's lexicons - the ability to have it automatically encrypt and/or force encryption based on keywords, etc.

I've recently been unhappy with AppRiver's solution (which isn't even their own, it's actually deliveryslip) and was about to look at Zix, but I guess I won't have to do that now.

Anyone just using the baked-in encryption with Office365?  It doesn't have the bells and whistles like deliveryslip but for the price, it seems to be pretty good.
Jeff Golas
Johnson, Kendall & Johnson, Inc. :: Newtown, PA
Epic Online w/CSR24
http://www.jkj.com

Offline Tom Fisher

• Frequent Flyer
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 06:41:07 am »
For anyone using any type of encrypted email - how are you dealing with storing these in TAM or Epic ?

In theory if stored while still encrypted nobody else but that user would be able to view them. 
Tom Fisher
The Tech Frood
tom@techfrood.com
www.techfrood.com