CSR Rename untility

Started by Mark Rowe, July 12, 2010, 08:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Rowe

It has been many, many years since we have needed to change the CSR on a whole book and I was curious if the utility has evolved to the point where it is useful or are agencies just changing them manually? What field are actually changed by this utility? Does it change the follow ups as well?
Mark Rowe, CIC
Michaud, Rowe & Ruscak Insurance Associates, Inc.
North Andover, MA 01845
TAM 2014 R2, Etfile, 10 Users

GeorgeW

I would think you would want to use the "CSR Workload Reassignment" Utility. This allows you to assign accounts from one CSR to another. It won't reassign closed or historical data.  This utility does not rename one CSR code to another.
George Watson
AssuredPartners NL, Louisville, KY
Epic 2022 R2, MU2

Mark Rowe

Will the workload utility change the csr at the main customer screen level and the billing screen level as well as the open activity level?
Mark Rowe, CIC
North Andover, MA 01845

Lance Bateman

Quote from: Mark Rowe on July 12, 2010, 01:51:59 PM
Will the workload utility change the csr at the main customer screen level and the billing screen level as well as the open activity level?

I do not believe the workload re-assignment will change the open activities.  Those could always be on another account than one coded to the CSR code.

GeorgeW

No, it does not change open activities. There is a utility in reports you use for that. I just ran this utility over the weekend and it did change the client detail screen and billing screens.
George Watson
Epic 2022 R2, MU2

Mark Rowe

Thanks for the info. I also finally went to the knowledgebase for documentation. (Hey, I'm a man....what can I say. Ask first and look second....)
Mark Rowe, CIC
North Andover, MA 01845

Lance Bateman

Quote from: George Watson on July 12, 2010, 02:30:33 PM
No, it does not change open activities. There is a utility in reports you use for that. I just ran this utility over the weekend and it did change the client detail screen and billing screens.

But be aware - unless they have changed the activity utility, it changes them even if in the past.

GeorgeW

Well I have used the utility to change open activities from one user to another quite frequently and not seen that happen.
George Watson
Epic 2022 R2, MU2

Mark Rowe

Well I'll know tomorrow. I ran it last night but alas.....I ran it backwards.

Quote from: George Watson on July 13, 2010, 07:49:00 AM
Well I have used the utility to change open activities from one user to another quite frequently and not seen that happen.
Mark Rowe, CIC
North Andover, MA 01845

GeorgeW

I always have to pull out notes for this utility...never sure which Code to put in the criteria fields....always confuses me!
George Watson
Epic 2022 R2, MU2

Mark Rowe

It seems backwards to me.

Quote from: George Watson on July 13, 2010, 01:57:48 PM
I always have to pull out notes for this utility...never sure which Code to put in the criteria fields....always confuses me!
Mark Rowe, CIC
North Andover, MA 01845

Mark Rowe

Re ran last night and it worked. History unaffected.
Mark Rowe, CIC
North Andover, MA 01845

Lance Bateman

Quote from: Mark Rowe on July 14, 2010, 09:02:47 AM
Re ran last night and it worked. History unaffected.

Thanks - this is good to know.