Author Topic: DocuSign  (Read 191 times)

Offline Jim Jensen

• Scalliwag
    • Jensen Ford Insurance
DocuSign
« on: October 03, 2018, 04:01:37 pm »
We finally went ahead and set up a DocuSign account and are happy with how much more quickly we get signed documents back and a higher percentage completed. However, I'd like to turn off the activity that emails us the completed PDF file. As much as I like the convenience, it's not secure and it doesn't include the signature audit documentation, which we're feeling we should archiving with the signed document (especially applications and cancellations). I have found a way to turn it off. Has anyone else?
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

Offline Mark

• ScurvyDawg
  • meh.
    • Mark Piontek
Re: DocuSign
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 09:09:17 am »
Did you try Admin -> Signing Settings?  At the bottom, the first two options seem to be related to what you are looking for.
Mark Piontek, MBA
Director of IT
BS in Information Systems Security
MarkPiontek.com

Offline Jim Jensen

• Scalliwag
    • Jensen Ford Insurance
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 09:34:49 am »
Thanks Mark! I did not see that one. I appreciate the extra eyes on the options.

Did you try Admin -> Signing Settings?  At the bottom, the first two options seem to be related to what you are looking for.
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

Offline Mark

• ScurvyDawg
  • meh.
    • Mark Piontek
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 09:38:55 am »
You are welcome.  The question was familiar - let me know if that does resolve your issue.
Mark Piontek, MBA
Director of IT
BS in Information Systems Security
MarkPiontek.com

Offline Jim Jensen

• Scalliwag
    • Jensen Ford Insurance
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 10:17:59 am »
Yes, this seems to be working. I just completed my first one since making the change. I still received a notice of completion, but no PDF was attached.
Jim Jensen
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis