New ACORD for AZ Auto ID Cards

Started by Alice Mooney, September 21, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice Mooney

We recently received an email from Liberty Mutual telling us that AZ has a new requirement of the auto ID card that requres the ADOT code to appear on the card and not the NAIC code.
Just putting it out there for anyone who writes in AZ in case you didn't know about this.
Here's a blurb from the email we received.

The ACORD Company has revised the 2012 version of the "Arizona Automobile Identification Card" to reflect this new requirement from the Arizona Department of Transportation "ADOT", and this new form "ACORD 50 AZ (2018/08)" requirement is effective immediately. The new "card" requires the card issuer to include the four (4) digit ADOT code rather than allowing the issuer to use the code number assigned to the insurance company by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners or "NAIC" code number
Epic 2018 Online
1000+ users

Alice Mooney

And BTW, I went to our carrier sites to create an ID card and Progressive is the only one that had the updated version. Kudos for that.
Epic 2018 Online
1000+ users

Terry Evans

I talked to Applied about this and was told they're working on it.  I got a list of all of the ADOT codes from IIABAZ.
Terry Evans
Maurer-Noel-Evans Insurance
terry@mne.biz  www.mne.biz

Alice Mooney

Didn't even think of that. Thanks for the tip  ;)
Epic 2018 Online
1000+ users