Need new scanner Windows 2010 Twain driver

Started by Jan Regnier, February 01, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Golas

Bumping this up - I'm in the scanner market now, the Windows 10 1709 update seems to have killed the driver for my 9080c. I've been fighting this thing for a while now so its time for new, even though the new one looks identical to the old one and probably has very little different lol.
Jeff Golas
Johnson, Kendall & Johnson, Inc. :: Newtown, PA
Epic Online w/CSR24
http://www.jkj.com

Jan Regnier

Jeff - our scanner was purchased 2011 (Canon DR-4010c)...I finally got the Windows 10 twain driver to install after I deleted all references to scanner. It was a struggle but it finally installed and works fine.
Jan Regnier
jan.regnier@meyersglaros.com
Meyers Glaros Group, Merrillville, IN 26 Users
EPIC 2020, Office 365, Indio

Charlie Charbonneau

For what it's worth, the only thing we are barcode scanning at this point is incoming mail, which to be honest is diminishing by the month...   Most comes in via email or downloaded now a days.   Barcode scans are coming in via pdf not tif, but I DO install MODI on new stations for the few and far between errant tif files of old that haven't been purged yet.  I haven't had a problem installing MODI on Win10 units. 

As for Blank pages and other edits, we use PaperPort to stack and edit docs before drag and drop to TAM.
Charlie Charbonneau
GBMB Insurance
San Antonio TX.

EPIC 2022, CSR24, Windows 2012 Hyper-V & 2016, Win10/11 Pro Stations, Sophos Anti-Virus.
.                .                 ..              ...