Hardware & Infrastructure > Hardware

Need new scanner Windows 2010 Twain driver

(1/4) > >>

Jan Regnier:
What scanners are you using with TAM (2016) with Windows 2010?  Our Canon ImageFORMULA DR-4010c does not have a Windows 2010 Twain driver so we are going to need to replace it.  Our IT person tried every conceivable combination of compatibility mode and drivers and it just is not Windows 2010 compatible.  Applied indicated the only requirement was it needs to be a Twain Driver (already know that) and Windows 2010 compatible...(sorta figured that)..

Joshua Conner:
What is all this windows 2010  its windows 10 I keep reading your posts and getting confused.  They stopped using years in windows xp so they wouldnt have to keep up with years which was 2002. 

Just like iphone they skipped 9 and went right to 10. 

Jan Regnier:

--- Quote from: Joshua Conner on February 02, 2018, 08:57:24 am ---What is all this windows 2010  its windows 10 I keep reading your posts and getting confused.  They stopped using years in windows xp so they wouldnt have to keep up with years which was 2002. 

Just like iphone they skipped 9 and went right to 10.

--- End quote ---

Windows 10 PRO....Still trying to find my way around in it....so ....YES it is WINDOWS 10.  Now, answer the question.... :P

Joshua Conner:
I have a dr-2580c that is in the scrap pile it says it has a windows 10 driver.  Yours if you want it.  ;D

Jan Regnier:
Thank for the offer.  We will get new...I just want to know brands and models everyone is using with Windows 10...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version