Author Topic: Office 365/Skype for Business - Anyone want to test some things out?  (Read 1292 times)

Offline Jeff Golas

• Administrator
  • Scalliwag
    • JKJ Website
I'm curious to test a few things out, namely privacy settings. If anyone has O365 and/or Skype for Business (Lync) - can you look me up by email address (jgolas -ahhht- jkj -dawt- com) and send me a screen shot of what you see? If anyone wants to test out/play with the meeting settings, etc or just add me as a contact let me know and maybe we can schedule something. Just want to get a little experience with it so I can help other users - we rolled out Office 2013 and S4b to the masses over the last couple weeks.
Jeff Golas
Johnson, Kendall & Johnson, Inc. :: Newtown, PA
Epic Online w/CSR24
http://www.jkj.com

Offline Heather Reetz

• True Believer
Hi Jeff,

I realize it's been a while since you posted this.  Are you using Skype for web meetings and such?  How do you like it?  Were users able to navigate without a lot of issues?
Heather Reetz
Yes, there really is a Kalamazoo!
50ish Users; 15 remote, Epic Cloud, 2016 Servers, Terminal Services w/RDP, 3CX VOIP, O365/Pro Plus, HP Wyse & Dell Thin Clients, iPads, iPhones

Offline Jeff Golas

• Administrator
  • Scalliwag
    • JKJ Website
We mostly use Skype internally for meetings, chats, and what not. I'm testing driving an E5 account that includes a phone line for Skype, and believe it or not, it actually has worked well!

It's mostly ok but Skype isn't the most intuitive program in the world, we still keep GotoWebinar accounts around for client-facing stuff mostly because it includes phone connectivity and is very user friendly for scheduling.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I realize it's been a while since you posted this.  Are you using Skype for web meetings and such?  How do you like it?  Were users able to navigate without a lot of issues?
Jeff Golas
Johnson, Kendall & Johnson, Inc. :: Newtown, PA
Epic Online w/CSR24
http://www.jkj.com