Main Menu

Surface Pro 4

Started by Kenny Cruzan, September 25, 2015, 11:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Not hearing back I went of 450.00 laptop.   15" 8GB RAM, 2 TB HD, 2GB Video, DVD writer.  Also got Office 2016 Student Version with Excel, Word, Power Point and One Note.   With Windows 10 don't need outlook anymore so worked out well.

Would like to hear how your experience plays out over the next few months.  Still debating on new tablet between SP4 or iPad Pro.

Gene Foraker

Quote from: Bob on February 22, 2016, 05:59:50 PM
Not hearing back I went of 450.00 laptop.   15" 8GB RAM, 2 TB HD, 2GB Video, DVD writer.  Also got Office 2016 Student Version with Excel, Word, Power Point and One Note.   With Windows 10 don't need outlook anymore so worked out well.

Would like to hear how your experience plays out over the next few months.  Still debating on new tablet between SP4 or iPad Pro.

Note that I bought a Surface book laptop and not the Surface Pro tablet.   Way different machines.  I already have an iPad I use heavily and love.   I really haven't given the iPad Pro a close look.

Gene Foraker CPCU
Gates-Foraker Insurance Agency
Norton, OH

My posts are a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.