General Topics > Careers

It's official...

<< < (2/4) > >>

brinkerdana:
Best of luck, Alice.  Sounds like a much better position with less frustration.

GeorgeW:
Since you say the management system requires no inside technical support, do all the users contact Vertafore themselves?

Alice Mooney:

--- Quote from: GeorgeW on January 07, 2014, 02:26:36 pm ---Since you say the management system requires no inside technical support, do all the users contact Vertafore themselves?

--- End quote ---
They still contact AAA Support, and they contact Vertafore if they determine it's a connection issue. If it's determined to be a training/security access issue, it's turned over to the users manager.
What I meant was that I'm no longer needed to monitor the downloads, install TAM updates/upgrades, make sure the backups are working, etc.

Alice Mooney:
Thanks everyone!
Now I get the opportunity to do what I was made to do and know I'm good at.  That doesn't happen to everyone in their lifetime and I'm very grateful.  It was a complete pay-grade slide so it seems we all got what we wanted out of this move.

If anyone...and I mean anyone here..."hears" me complaining 6 months from now, please remind me of this   ::)  lol

Mark:

--- Quote from: Alice on January 07, 2014, 04:24:47 pm ---If anyone...and I mean anyone here..."hears" me complaining 6 months from now, please remind me of this   ::)  lol

--- End quote ---

Noted! ;)  8)  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version