Looks like I found something (personal)

Started by Lancebateman, July 26, 2013, 07:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Zylstra

Quote from: Lancebateman on August 07, 2013, 04:15:47 PM
Got the word on probable salary with the state - significantly lower than I'd hoped, but the benefits are really good.  And bottom line - one or two more years, retirement time!  Don't have a start date yet.

Found the "taste of retirement" that it's something I'm ready for (and old enough for).  Lots of chores around the house done (more lined up of course), lots done in the yard (neverending of course), enjoying hitting the gym during the daytime instead of at night when tired from work. I'd guess 40 years in insurance and related jobs is just feeling like enough.  (Also got signed up by my old modeling agent - guess being an "in-shape" old fart helped?).

Congratulations on finding something, Lance!  If that doesn't work out, I have some ideas for you on modeling and/or acting.   ;D

"We hang the petty thieves, and appoint the great ones to public office"  -  Aesop

Mark

Lance, you should be looking over your shoulder more often.  It looks like that Scalliwag Jeff has been taking pictures of you! Again!   :-\
Mark Piontek, MBA
Director of Information Systems
BS in Information Systems Security

Jeff Zylstra

Quote from: Mark on August 08, 2013, 04:30:40 PM
Lance, you should be looking over your shoulder more often.  It looks like that Scalliwag Jeff has been taking pictures of you! Again!   :-\

Wait...  Do we have any kind of anti-stalking laws here on AU!?   ???
"We hang the petty thieves, and appoint the great ones to public office"  -  Aesop

Hans Manhave

Quote from: Jeff Zylstra on August 09, 2013, 10:40:03 AM
Quote from: Mark on August 08, 2013, 04:30:40 PM

Wait...  Do we have any kind of anti-stalking laws here on AU!?   ???

It's a dot CA site, depending on the province, it could be that if you didn't stalk while carrying, it would just be considered dumb and not a threat?
Fantasy is more important than knowledge, because knowledge has its boundaries - Albert Einstein

Mark

Quote from: Flag Waving American on August 09, 2013, 01:26:18 PM
It's a dot CA site, depending on the province, it could be that if you didn't stalk while carrying, it would just be considered dumb and not a threat?

Or carry while stalking.
Mark Piontek, MBA
Director of Information Systems
BS in Information Systems Security

Lancebateman

I think the last things that guy in the picture carried were "whoopy" noise makers?
Lance Bateman
(Looks like I'll be working for the State of Hawaii, Health Insurance Investigator)