TAM 12 DB Download bug

Started by Bob, January 31, 2013, 11:54:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Applied (Andy or Conan can share more perhaps), let it be known there is an issue with DB Commission downloads posting to history.  Hotfix is available to TAM LAN users not TAM online at this time and you must ask for the hotfix.  It will be part of a maintenance release later in year but for immediate fix need to request the hot fix.

Credit to Earl for sharing these details. 

Conan_Ward

From what I'm able to dig up, when matching on history, it is using the current term ico/bco instead of the history term for the transactions. It doesn't look like I have much else that I am able to share that isn't already in your post.
Former TAM support, P&C licensed in Maryland, LFW

Jim Jensen

Fortuanately for me, we don't download commissions. Haven't much about any issues with 12.0. Is it really because just isn't much to talk about? I've been holding off on upgrading for multiple reasons, but letting the issues be found first this time was one of them.
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

DebAmstutz

We'll have to upgrade Office before we go to 12.0 - it doesn't work with Office 2003, which is what we still have.
Deb Amstutz
Back in the TAM saddle again

Gene Foraker

Quote from: DebAmstutz on January 31, 2013, 02:32:12 PM
We'll have to upgrade Office before we go to 12.0 - it doesn't work with Office 2003, which is what we still have.

Good to know, since I am in the same boat.
Gene Foraker CPCU
Gates-Foraker Insurance Agency
Norton, OH

My posts are a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.