If you don't audit, you don't get to complain about your reports!!

Started by Todd Arnold, March 30, 2012, 03:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Rowe

Quote from: Jeff Zylstra on March 30, 2012, 04:44:36 PM
Thank you, Todd.  Yes, the link to the file does work.  I'm looking forward to your other file as well.  +1, but more to follow.  Thank you!

Maximum number of downloads exceeded....no more file for me..  ;-(
Mark Rowe, CIC
Michaud, Rowe & Ruscak Insurance Associates, Inc.
North Andover, MA 01845
TAM 2014 R2, Etfile, 10 Users

Lance Bateman

HOWEVER - assuming you are at least once a week running Closeday to cover the days you are closed (for instance, Monday morning I run for Friday through Sunday, mainly to catch unprinted invoices that somehow got scheduled for the weekend - it happens), you have to reindex reports before running Closeday for a range of dates.  Just a little "thing" in Closeday - if doing a range, it does check that winreports reindex has been done.

Quote from: Cannonball Jensen on April 02, 2012, 10:10:48 AM
Don't forget that TAM Reports need to be reindexed regularly, too. I don't do this regularly enough. I can't recall whether reindexing data files in Night Utilities takes care of this or not.

Todd Arnold

hmmm.  OK Mark, I added the zip file to the website.  It's the bottom link on the downloads page. http://www.absolutionsinc.com/?page_id=112

Quote from: Mark Rowe on April 02, 2012, 12:34:40 PM
Thank you, Todd.  Yes, the link to the file does work.  I'm looking forward to your other file as well.  +1, but more to follow.  Thank you!

Todd Arnold
AB Solutions, Inc.
800-753-7785 x111

Jeff Zylstra

Quote from: Todd Arnold on April 04, 2012, 01:28:42 PM
hmmm.  OK Mark, I added the zip file to the website.  It's the bottom link on the downloads page. http://www.absolutionsinc.com/?page_id=112

+1 for sharing in the club house.
"We hang the petty thieves, and appoint the great ones to public office"  -  Aesop

Mark Rowe

Quote from: Todd Arnold on April 04, 2012, 01:28:42 PM

Actually, I got that one...it was the pivot table one that I couldn't grab. No biggie though. Thanks again!
Mark Rowe, CIC
Michaud, Rowe & Ruscak Insurance Associates, Inc.
North Andover, MA 01845
TAM 2014 R2, Etfile, 10 Users