Main Menu

hardware choices

Started by Jim Jensen, August 28, 2009, 02:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of hardware are you looking for?

Workstation
3 (27.3%)
Scanner
1 (9.1%)
Hammer
5 (45.5%)
Scaffold nails
3 (27.3%)
1/4" all-thread rod
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Jim Jensen

What kind of hardware can we help you with today?
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

Hans Manhave

Actually pickedup some aluminum bars last night.  They don't rust.

• - no rust
  • - light weight
  • - relatively strong
Fantasy is more important than knowledge, because knowledge has its boundaries - Albert Einstein

Jim Jensen

I loved sending scaffold nails home with a housewife that asked for "whatever's standard, he didn't say what kind". The wife usually could care less and took what we handed her. On the rare occasion that someone complained, I'd say "next time you'll write down what you want, or come yourself rather than make us guess."
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

Dawn Shirley

Quote from: hmanhave on August 28, 2009, 04:47:58 PM
Actually pickedup some aluminum bars last night.  They don't rust.

• - no rust
  • - light weight
  • - relatively strong

do you know where you can get an attic door with a wooden ladder?  They only have aluminum ones now and they cost $200.
Dawn Shirley
GEM Insurance, Houston, TX
TAM 10.3; @fax; citrix; 40 users

Hans Manhave

Nope. I was at Home Depot and Lowe's this past weekend, but was looking for rose plants, not for ways to get in the attic. Have you been watching the diy channel?
Fantasy is more important than knowledge, because knowledge has its boundaries - Albert Einstein

Dawn Shirley

no, haven't really looked online yet.  until we are actually going to do it instead of talking about the project, haven't gone that far.  We could possibly talk about it for 6 months before we get around to it!
Dawn Shirley
GEM Insurance, Houston, TX
TAM 10.3; @fax; citrix; 40 users

Hans Manhave

It would make a good Spring project!

(so hopefully I saved another guy something)