11.0 custom dec documentation

Started by Jim Jensen, October 17, 2011, 10:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hans Manhave

Welcome back, Heather.

For those who need it: http://www.appliedsystems.com/media/TAMwebinar__20120202.asp is supposed to have the info.

I wonder if "they" corrected the problems with the multi-page custom dec pages.
Fantasy is more important than knowledge, because knowledge has its boundaries - Albert Einstein

Heather Reetz

Heather Reetz
Yes, there really is a Kalamazoo!

Jeff Zylstra

Ditto on the welcome back.  Hope you're a "regular" once again.  Not that I'm claiming anyone here is "regular" or even "normal" for that matter.  ;)
"We hang the petty thieves, and appoint the great ones to public office"  -  Aesop

Heather Reetz

Thanks again!  Maybe I'll get to be a little more "regular" for a while.  Heading into a slower season.  I've "lurked" a little here and there.  Usually in the last few minutes of the day, perusing the water cooler for some amusement.   :)
Heather Reetz
Yes, there really is a Kalamazoo!

Jim Jensen

Quote from: Jeff Zylstra on February 01, 2012, 03:17:41 PM
Ditto on the welcome back.  Hope you're a "regular" once again.  Not that I'm claiming anyone here is "regular" or even "normal" for that matter.  ;)

Excercise makes me quite 'regular'  :-X
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

Andrew Carrick

Jelf Insurance Partnership
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
Me and TAM used to have a thing but we've split amicably. She got the kids, I got the Camaro and the maid.