Demo TAM

Started by Ian Blundell, April 25, 2011, 03:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Blundell

OK, instead of trying to install using the last version of TAM, I downloaded TAM v10 from the Applied website (the file is 4 times the size of the last upgrade which tipped me off that it may be different).
TAM installed OK but when I try to log on using Security/MANAGER combination to go in and add a user I get a "License serial number does not match" message.  I'm using my regular tam.com license file.

I don't want a copy of my live TAM version (I know that I could set the login to go to the Demo version) because this will be for user group meetings and such and don't want our customer info there,  that version is also way too big to fit on the laptop hard drive.
Ian Blundell
BHB Insurance
35 users, TAM 10.7, Fax@vantage 7.2

Jan Regnier

Quote from: Ian Blundell on April 28, 2011, 04:30:21 PM
OK, instead of trying to install using the last version of TAM, I downloaded TAM v10 from the Applied website (the file is 4 times the size of the last upgrade which tipped me off that it may be different).
TAM installed OK but when I try to log on using Security/MANAGER combination to go in and add a user I get a "License serial number does not match" message.  I'm using my regular tam.com license file.

I don't want a copy of my live TAM version (I know that I could set the login to go to the Demo version) because this will be for user group meetings and such and don't want our customer info there,  that version is also way too big to fit on the laptop hard drive.

Ian

When I was Pres of our Users group, AS gave the group it's own License disk and demo data was used.
Jan Regnier
jan.regnier@meyersglaros.com
Meyers Glaros Group, Merrillville, IN 26 Users
EPIC 2020, Office 365, Indio

Ian Blundell

I think that Applied are pushing a demo TAMOnline site now.  It gives them more control.
Ian Blundell
BHB Insurance
35 users, TAM 10.7, Fax@vantage 7.2