Started by Lance Bateman, April 21, 2011, 01:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance Bateman

This happened once before, but eventually resolved.  This morning, I've tried twice, and after half hour, the TAM Host (blue icon) still isn't loading.

Any idea what the problem might be?

Jim Jensen

Quote from: Lance Bateman on April 21, 2011, 01:40:28 PM
This happened once before, but eventually resolved.  This morning, I've tried twice, and after half hour, the TAM Host (blue icon) still isn't loading.

Any idea what the problem might be?

This typically resolves for me with a machine restart. I've always thought this issue is related to memory and a restart clears everything out and then it works fine. If you done that and still have the issue, then I would try to run asupdate.exe -rr (basically just from habit rather the knowing a specific issue).
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

Orlando Alonzo

Check config.nt and autoexec.nt. Not sure if it's still needed on the autoexec.nt: "G:\TAM\TSRINT > NUL"  Config.nt needs the following:
DOS=HIGH
DOS=UMB
FILES=150
SHELL=%SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM32\COMMAND.COM /E:2048

Orlando F. Alonzo III
RPM Insurance Agency • Staten Island, NY • oalonzo@rpminsurance.com

Lance Bateman

Got a quick response from Applied, and it is related to the Path statement in system variables.  Fix going in.

Thanks.

Jim Jensen

Quote from: Lance Bateman on April 21, 2011, 02:21:17 PM
Got a quick response from Applied, and it is related to the Path statement in system variables.  Fix going in.

Thanks.

Oh yeah, check that too.  ;)
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

Lance Bateman

Yes, Andy apparently saw my question, fielded it over to support very quickly, and they got back almost immediately.  Thanks.