Error with Exchange Profile while attaching emails

Started by Andrew Carrick, April 14, 2011, 05:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Jensen

John, you don't lose any ability to have to use the email from TAM, you simply gain the drag-and-drop method of attaching them. I will admit that the drag & drop is tough to manage if you don't have dual monitors (or a big one that acts like 2). The primary difference is just that those attached with D&D will open like they do in Outlook and you ahve the to: & cc: fields that you can forward it right away. With those attached through the file attachment process or started in TAM, you can 'send through email', but they will be a basic text file attached to an email. So formatting is very different.
Jim Jensen
CIC, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, Producer, CSR, Claims Handler, janitor....whatever else.
Jensen Ford Insurance
Indianapolis

Andrew Carrick

Feel free to come and see it in situ any time John. But it's like I said, some of the big insurers use non-Windows email and can't open a forwarded email. Of course there's always a work-around but if your staff are the kind who don't like change then that may be an issue. But as Jim says you don't lose any functions just gain a new one.
Jelf Insurance Partnership
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
Me and TAM used to have a thing but we've split amicably. She got the kids, I got the Camaro and the maid.

John Haber-Smith

Thanks for your kind offer Andrew.  On my next trip to Hull........

It doesnt seem to be a big deal to me.  But there are always those who can make a BIG DEAL out of (enter your own phrase here).

John Ansell & Partners Ltd
LONDON UK
TAM 12