Adding an Agency Questions

Started by Alice, March 29, 2011, 12:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance Bateman

LOL!!  You just trying to make me feel better Alice, and not so worried over all the issues I'm finding at my new job?  (Spending a week going through over 600 insureds to look for duplication of coverage - aagghhh!).

Quote from: Alice on March 30, 2011, 04:02:35 PM
I'm not sure it's a confidentiality issue. It's more like they've done this before...made agreements and such without letting other departments know what they are doing.  They tend to bring in IT at the end after all dates and contracts have been committed to on their end without knowing what's needed to set everything up. That's why me, or someone in IT, is supposed to be involved. By the time they inform us and we tell them what needs to be done, they see us as throwing a wrench in to their plans and delaying everything. If they followed the rules, then the goals would be more realistically set.

brinkerdana

Ugh, Lance!  That sounds like my first few months at my last job. 
Dana Brinkerhoff
Retired

Alice

Lance - there's one big difference though.  You just got there and I've been here for almost 14 years.  Makes me wonder what else they've done without telling anyone and what rules and regulations they are not following because "it's too much of a hassle".
So we are having a meeting tomorrow and the insurance manager I was told to include has remove herself and is sending her two "Tam experts" ( ???). I didn't want them as I need a decision maker. So this meeting will be a waste of time.

I may be heading your way and work for nothing  ;D