Error "while displaying an item"

Started by Andrew Carrick, March 24, 2011, 12:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Carrick

Quite a few users had this one today, error also says "permission denied, 2147745862", ASBAttach. I picked this up from the EXCEPT log, no-one has reported it to me, but I thought I'd be pro-active and investigate anyway. Any ideas please? They all have the necessary windows permissions as far as I can see.
Jelf Insurance Partnership
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
Me and TAM used to have a thing but we've split amicably. She got the kids, I got the Camaro and the maid.

Mark

Have you already looked at KB#:59763 & KB#:54791?
Mark Piontek, MBA
Director of Information Systems
BS in Information Systems Security

Andrew Carrick

No, coz they're on the JB and UK users don't have access to it!!! If you could get me a copy I'd be v. grateful.
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
Me and TAM used to have a thing but we've split amicably. She got the kids, I got the Camaro and the maid.

Mark

Quote from: Andrew Carrick on March 25, 2011, 04:22:25 AM
No, coz they're on the JB and UK users don't have access to it!!! If you could get me a copy I'd be v. grateful.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that.  I knew that the UK was no longer part of the users organization, but didn't expect you to not have access to the Applied Clients Portal.  I don't get it..
Mark Piontek, MBA
Director of Information Systems
BS in Information Systems Security

Andrew Carrick

It's been discussed on other threads - I believe it's a contractual issue between Applied and our UK licencee Insurecom. Maybe Andy Reigler can find out?

Thanks for the info by the way.
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK

Andrew Carrick

Quote from: Andrew Carrick on March 25, 2011, 08:53:11 AMMaybe Andy Reigler can find out?

Apologies for the mis-spelling (failed Hogwarts 101) - should be Riegler.
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK