Invoice printing problem with close day

Started by Lance Bateman, March 01, 2011, 01:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance Bateman

Transaction is entered, invoice is printed, CSR answers "YES" to question on whether invoice printed ok.

However, unless the CSR goes back in and removes the blue X in "Print Invoice" - another copy prints out in Close Day. We don't want that, so she ends up showing as changing transactions she's entered, just going in to remove the blue x.

Any idea what is wrong here?  It seems when she answers that the invoice printed okay, the mark to print it should go away.  I can't find anything in the KB.  I suspect there is some sort of setup issue, but I'm not sure where to start looking to find the problem.

Thanks.

Ian Blundell

If an invoice was manually printed before closeday has been run then we have never had a second copy print during closeday. I think that closeday looks at a combination of the print flag and no invoice number assigned when it decides if an invoice should be printed.  Is an invoice number being assigned after the CSR prints her invoice and says that it printed OK?
Ian Blundell
BHB Insurance
35 users, TAM 10.7, Fax@vantage 7.2

Lance Bateman

Yes, invoice number is showing after she says "Printed Okay-Yes".
I'll have the person having the problem try not doing anything except making sure she has an invoice number on TAM, see what happens.

I'll get back to this thread after.