Main Menu

USB Cordless Mice..

Started by Jan Regnier, January 05, 2011, 02:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jan Regnier

We want to replace our wired mice with the USB cordless mice.  Is there any one brand/model better than any other?  I have 2 at home (gave my husband one for Christmas for his computer at home....now he wants them here!)
Jan Regnier
jan.regnier@meyersglaros.com
Meyers Glaros Group, Merrillville, IN 26 Users
EPIC 2020, Office 365, Indio

Charlie Charbonneau

I like Logitech for my wireless keyboards and mice...   Bundle packs work well.
Charlie Charbonneau
GBMB Insurance
San Antonio TX.

EPIC 2022, CSR24, Windows 2012 Hyper-V & 2016, Win10/11 Pro Stations, Sophos Anti-Virus.
.                .                 ..              ...

Jan Regnier

Thanks, Charlie.  Logitech is brand I use also.  Glad to know it works in the work environment.
Jan Regnier

Charlie Charbonneau

np.  I have a lefty that's rough on anything i give her and has even managed to break the lefty logitech mouse that I bought specifically for her... I've restricted her to the wired world of mouse and keyboard for a while.  Other than that, I've had no problem with wireless devices.  Oh long ago I had some bleed over where two users were interfering with each other thru a cubicle.  Turned the cube a 1/4 of a turn so that the stations were farther apart and it went away.
Charlie Charbonneau
GBMB Insurance
San Antonio TX.

EPIC 2022, CSR24, Windows 2012 Hyper-V & 2016, Win10/11 Pro Stations, Sophos Anti-Virus.
.                .                 ..              ...

Jan Regnier

The placement of the units is a good thing to know about.  We don't have cubicles  - we have units along a free standing 1/2 wall.  The ones on the same side of the wall are probably ok but there could be an issue I guess with the units on the other side of the wall  - but thinking about it - most of them are not directly lined up with any other units.  At least if I have an issue I will have idea what to be looking at. 
Jan Regnier

Orlando Alonzo

Logitech has always been a good choice.
Orlando F. Alonzo III
RPM Insurance Agency • Staten Island, NY • oalonzo@rpminsurance.com